Creamy Apricot Salad
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1/2 pound Apricots, Quartered, Pitted
- 1 pt. (2 cups) Strawberries, Quartered
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 Medium Jicama, Peeled, Chopped
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat Or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, Toasted
COMBINE fruit and jicama in large bowl; set aside.
MIX sour cream, yogurt and orange juice until well blended. Add to fruit mixture; toss to coat.
SPRINKLE with almonds.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
If apricots are not available, use peeled fresh peaches instead. Or, substitute 1-1/2 cups frozen peach slices for the cut-up apricots.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS