- Easy Cheesy Potatoes
- PHILADELPHIA New York-Style Sour Cream-Topped Cheesecake
- S'more Truffle Pie
- Apple Breakfast Kuchen
- Pasta with Broccoli Pesto
- Rustic Chocolate-Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Prep-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- Moist Tex-Mex Cornbread
Crunchy Asian Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1/3 env. GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) Ramen Noodle Soup Mix
- 2 pkg. (16 oz. each) Coleslaw Blend
- 4 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Sunflower Kernels
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, Toasted
PREPARE salad dressing mix in small bowl as directed on envelope. Stir in sugar and soy sauce. BREAK apart Noodles; place in large bowl. Discard Seasoning Packet or reserve for another use. Add coleslaw blend, onions, sunflower kernels and almonds to noodles; mix lightly.
ADD dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy a taste of the Orient with a serving of this easy-to-make salad!
Dressing can be prepared the day ahead. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Noodles can also be crumbled the day before; place in resealable plastic bag along with the sunflower kernels and almonds. Seal bag and store at room temperature until ready to assemble salad.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS