Ham & Cheese Pasta Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 package (6.6 ounces) KRAFT Classic Ranch With Bacon Pasta Salad
- 2 cups Chopped Cooked Ham
- 1 package (10 ounces) Frozen Chopped Broccoli, Thawed
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
BOIL 2 cups water in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
ADD contents of Pasta and Seasoning pouches. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 5 to 7 min. or until pasta is tender.
STIR in ham and broccoli; top with cheese. Cover and cook 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.
Substitute chopped leftover cooked chicken for the ham.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS