Aloha Pork Chops
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) Pineapple Tidbits In Juice, Undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger (optional)
- 1/2 cup SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Pork Seasoned Coating Mix
- 4 Bone-in Pork Chops (about 5 Ounces Each), Half Inch Thick
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix rice, pineapple with juice, broth, green pepper and ginger in 13x9-inch baking dish.
MEASURE 1/2 cup coating mix and place in plastic bag; coat chops as directed on package. Place chops on rice mixture.
BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until chops are cooked through (165°F).
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute red pepper for the green pepper.
For a quick burst of flavor, sprinkle unused SHAKE 'N BAKE Coating Mix over hot cooked vegetables or tossed green salads.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS