Beef Tenderloin With Creamy Risotto
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing, Divided
- 3/4 cup Chopped Zucchini
- 1/4 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Pepper
- 1 cup Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 Beef Tenderloin Steaks, (4 Ounces Each), 1 Inch Thick
HEAT 1 Tbsp. of the dressing in saucepan. Add zucchini, carrot and red pepper; cook until crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
STIR in rice, broth, milk and mustard. Bring to boil; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 min.
MEANWHILE, cook steaks in remaining dressing in skillet on medium heat 5 min. Turn steaks over; cover. Cook an additional 5 to 8 min. for rare to medium doneness. Serve steak with rice mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This elegant meal for two is ideal for an intimate celebration at home.
This recipe is also great with KRAFT Italian Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS