- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
Layered Fiesta Casserole
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Medium Red Pepper, Chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 package (10 ounces) Frozen Corn, Thawed
- 12 Corn Tortillas (6 Inches)
- 1 and 1/2 cups KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Divided
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Brown meat with peppers in large skillet; drain. Return meat mixture to skillet. Stir in salsa, tomatoes and corn; bring to boil.
SPOON 1 cup of the meat mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with 6 tortillas, overlapping as necessary. Spoon half of the remaining meat mixture over tortillas; sprinkle with half of the cheese. Top with the remaining 6 tortillas and remaining meat mixture. Cover with foil.
BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until heated through. Remove from oven; uncover. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Assemble as directed; cover with foil. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, bake, covered, at 375ï¿½F for 40 to 45 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS