Sweet And Sour Meatball Simmer
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 lb. (3/4 of 16-oz. pkg.) Frozen Prepared Meatballs
- 1 medium Medium Each Red And Yellow Pepper, Cut Into Chunks
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Apricot Jam
- 1/4 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Each Ground Ginger And Garlic Powder
- 3 cups Hot Cooked Instant White Rice
COMBINE all ingredients except rice in large skillet; cover. Cook on medium heat 10 min., stirring occasionally.
INCREASE heat to medium-high; uncover. Cook 8 to 10 min., or until sauce is thickened and meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
SERVE over the hot cooked rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 3 cups frozen vegetables for the peppers. Just add during last 6 min. of the final cooking time.
Serve with your favorite steamed vegetable.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS