Wiggly Watermelon Cool 'n Easy® Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 35 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- Few Drops Green Food Coloring
- 2/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Watermelon Flavor Gelatin
- Ice Cubes
- 1 cup HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1/4 cup Miniature Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
MIX 1 cup of the whipped topping and food coloring in small bowl until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Add remaining whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into crust.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Garnish rim of pie with the tinted whipped topping to resemble the watermelon rind. Decorate with chocolate chips for the "watermelon seeds." Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS