Citrus Pepper Mold
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Tome: 5 Hours 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups Cold Water
- 1 tablespoon Each Grated Lemon Peel And Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 cups Chopped Mixed Red And Yellow Peppers
- 2 tablespoons Green Onion Slices
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add cold water, lemon peel and juice; stir until well blended. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
ADD peppers and onions; pour into 5-cup mold.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold onto serving plate. Store leftover gelatin in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For a spicy version, add 1 chopped jalapeno pepper.
This attractive low calorie, fat free mold makes a great addition to any meal. As a bonus, it is high in both vitamins A and C from the peppers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS