- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Easy Roasted Pork
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 2 Hours 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 Boneless Pork Roast (3 Pounds)
- 3/4 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing, Divided
- 4 Medium Each Potatoes, Beets, Onions And Carrots, Quartered
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place pork in large lightly greased roasting pan; brush with 1/2 cup of the dressing.
PLACE vegetables in large bowl. Add remaining 1/4 cup dressing; toss to coat. Add potatoes and beets to pork in pan. Bake 15 min. Remove pan from oven.
ADD onions and carrots to ingredients in pan. Bake 1-1/2 hours or until pork is cooked through (160°F), basting occasionally with the pan juices. Let stand 10 min. before cutting pork into slices. Serve with the vegetables.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS