Shrimp And Crab Salad Appetizer
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 25
- 1 Lb. Frozen Cooked Large Shrimp, Thawed, Chopped
- 4 Hard-cooked Egg Whites, Chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Chopped Celery
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onions
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Minced Fresh Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1 teaspoon Seafood Seasoning Blend
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 lb. Lump Crabmeat, Drained
- Ritz Crackers
COMBINE shrimp, egg whites, mayo, celery, onions, garlic and seasonings. Add crabmeat; mix lightly. Cover.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
SPOON about 1 Tbsp. of the shrimp salad onto each cracker just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute MIRACLE WHIP Dressing for the mayo.
Instead of serving the seafood filling on crackers, spoon onto a lettuce-covered platter and serve with the crackers on the side.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS