- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
Velveeta® Tuna & Noodles
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3 cups (6 ounce) Medium Egg Noodles, Uncooked
- 1/2 pound (8 ounce) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 1 package (16 ounce) Frozen Vegetable Blend, Thawed, Drained
- 1 can (6 ounce) Tuna, Drained, Flaked
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
BRING 1-1/2 cups water to boil in medium saucepan. Stir in noodles. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until noodles are tender. Do not drain.
ADD prepared cheese product, vegetables, tuna and pepper; cook until prepared cheese product is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Add variety to your favorite pasta dish by preparing it with different shapes of whole-wheat pasta.
Prepare as directed, substituting 3 cups rotini pasta for the egg noodles and increasing water to 2-1/2 cups.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS