Veggie Taco Cornbread Pizza
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 package (8.5 ounce) Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 medium Red Or Green Pepper, Finely Chopped
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounce) Black Beans Or Kidney Beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 1 package (1-1/4 ounce) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 package (8 ounce) KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Prepare corn muffin batter as directed on package; spread into greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
MIX peppers, corn and beans in medium saucepan. Add seasoning mix and 3/4 cup water. Cook as directed on seasoning mix package; set aside. Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over crust; top with bean mixture and remaining cheese.
BAKE 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad. As a bonus, you'll also get a serving of vegetables!
Great Substitute Substitute 13x9-inch baking pan for the pizza pan.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS