Chicken Fiesta Dip
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 32
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, One Third Less Fat Than Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat Or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 cup KRAFT Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Four Cheese Mexican Style Cheese, Divided
- 1 package TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1-1/2 cups Chopped Cooked Chicken
- 1 Small Tomato, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Sliced Black Olives
- RITZ Toasted Chips Original
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix Neufchatel cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, the taco seasoning and onions in medium bowl. Stir in chicken.
SPOON into 1-1/2-qt. casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate.
BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese, the tomatoes and olives. Serve with the chips.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Serve this tasty dip with a number of colorful crunchy dippers like red and green pepper strips, celery sticks and WHEAT THINS Big Snack Crackers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS