- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
Better-than-ever Beef Enchiladas
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Peppers
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Peppers
- 2 cups TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, Divided
- 1 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 8 Corn Tortillas (6 Inches)
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Cook meat and peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium heat until meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently. Add 1 cup of the salsa; simmer 3 to 4 min. or until peppers are tender. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese.
SPREAD 1/4 cup of the salsa onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Brush dressing lightly over both sides of tortillas. Stack 4 of the tortillas on large sheet of waxed paper; wrap tortillas in waxed paper. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 sec. or just until warm. Immediately spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture down center of each warm tortilla; roll up. Place, seam side down, in dish. Repeat with remaining 4 tortillas and remaining meat mixture. Spoon remaining 3/4 cup salsa evenly over filled tortillas; cover with foil.
BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Uncover; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake an additional 2 to 3 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with cilantro.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Try this madeover version of beef enchiladas that can save you 200 calories and 18 grams of fat per serving by decreasing the beef and using a leaner variety, adding peppers, and using KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.
Corn tortillas are typically fried in oil to prevent cracking, but in this healthy version the tortillas are spread with dressing and warmed to minimize cracking.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS