Spicy Oven Fried Catfish
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 cup Crushed POST TOASTIES Corn Flakes
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 2 teaspoon Creole Seasoning
- 2 pounds Catfish Fillets (4 Large)
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix crushed corn flakes and cheese in shallow dish. Mix dressing and seasoning in separate shallow dish. Brush fish with dressing mixture; coat with corn flake mixture.
PLACE in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing for MIRACLE WHIP Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS