- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Sweet & Sour Chik'n
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 3
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen BOCA Meatless Chik'n Nuggets
- 2 cups Frozen Vegetable Blend (Broccoli, Carrot And Water Chestnuts)
- 1 can (8 ounce) Pineapple Chunks In Juice, Drained, Juice Reserved
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Sweet 'N Sour Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 2 cups Hot Cooked Rice
BAKE nuggets as directed on pkg. Meanwhile, mix vegetables, pineapple chunks, sweet and sour sauce and water in large saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
MIX cornstarch and reserved pineapple juice until well blended. Add to vegetable mixture; cook 1 min. or until thickened, stirring constantly.
SERVE nuggets on hot cooked rice; top with the vegetable mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Add thinly sliced red peppers or onions with the frozen vegetable blend.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS