Crab And Rice Primavera
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 cups Frozen Broccoli, Cauliflower And Carrot Blend
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 cups Fat-free Milk
- 1 package (8 ounce) Imitation Crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon Butter Or Margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1-1/2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping
BRING vegetables and water to boil in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover. Simmer 3 minutes.
ADD milk, imitation crabmeat, butter and garlic powder. Bring to full boil.
STIR in rice and grated topping; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute your favorite frozen vegetable blend for broccoli, cauliflower and carrot blend.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS