Super Easy Tuna Casserole
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1-1/2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1-1/2 Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 2 cans (6 ounce each) Tuna, Drained, Flaked
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix soup, milk and peas in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
ADD rice and tuna; mix lightly. Spoon into 2-quart casserole dish; sprinkle with cheese.
BAKE 20 minutes or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry, for the peas.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS