Grilled Ginger-lime Swordfish & Vegetables
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 26 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Finely Chopped Peeled Gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper (cayenne)
- 4 Swordfish Steaks, One & Half Inches Thick (2 Pounds)
- 2 Red, Yellow Or Green Bell Peppers, Cut Into Quarters
- 2 Small Zucchini, Cut In Half Lengthwise
- 2 cups Hot Cooked Rice
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix mayo, juice and seasonings. Remove 1/4 cup of the mayo mixture for later use; brush remaining mayo mixture evenly onto the fish and vegetables. Place on grate of grill; cover with lid.
GRILL 5 to 8 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork and vegetables are crisp-tender.
SERVE over the rice; top evenly with the reserved 1/4 cup mayo mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise.
Substitute mahi-mahi or catfish steaks for the swordfish.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS