- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Baked Fish With Olive Relish
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Pitted Ripe Olives, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Stuffed Green Olives, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil, Divided
- 4 Halibut Steaks (4 Ounce Each), 1 Inch Thick
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix olives, parsley, vinegar, garlic and 1 Tbsp. of the oil; set aside.
PLACE fish in 13x9-inch baking dish; brush with remaining 2 Tbsp. oil.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Transfer to serving platter; top with olive mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a hot steamed vegetable and whole wheat rolls.
Substitute swordfish steaks for the halibut steaks.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS