Cool Fruited Shrimp Salad
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Cleaned Shrimp, Cooked
- 1/4 cup Thin Red Onion Slices, Separated Into Rings
- 1 cup KRAFT Light Raspberry Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing, Divided
- 1 package (10 ounce) Salad Greens
- 1 Medium Papaya, Peeled, Cut Into Chunks
- 2 Medium Kiwi, Peeled, Sliced
- 1 cup Raspberries
TOSS shrimp and onion with 1/2 cup of the dressing; cover. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate. Drain; discard marinade.
DIVIDE greens among 4 salad plates. Arrange fruit and shrimp over greens.
SERVE topped with remaining 1/2 cup dressing.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute sliced strawberries for the raspberries and/or mango chunks for the papaya chunks.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS