- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 cup Crushed POST TOASTIES Corn Flakes
- 1/2 cup KRAFT PARM PLUS Garlic Herb Italian Topping
- 6 Catfish Fillets (2 Pounds)
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
PREHEAT oven to 375°F . Mix crushed corn flakes and Italian topping; set aside. Spread fish with dressing; coat with crumb mixture.
PLACE in single layer in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Stir 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce into the dressing before spreading onto fish.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS