- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
Classic Cheese Rarebit
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Tome: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 cups Shredded CRACKER BARREL Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Beer
- 2 teaspoons Butter Or Margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 Egg
- 6 Slices White Bread, Toasted, Halved Diagonally
PLACE cheese, beer, butter and seasonings in saucepan; cook on low heat until cheese is completely melted, stirring occasionally.
BEAT egg lightly with fork in small bowl. Remove small amount of cheese sauce from saucepan. Add to egg; mix until well blended. Add to remaining cheese sauce in saucepan; stir until well blended. Cook until thickened, stirring frequently.
PLACE 2 toast triangles on each serving plate. Top evenly with cheese sauce just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For a delightful brunch idea, serve with a seasonal fresh fruit salad.
Jazz It Up
Add 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled, to cheese sauce just before serving over toast slices.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS