Citrus Shrimp And Spinach Salad
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 3 tablespoons GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cups Torn Romaine Lettuce
- 3 cups Torn Spinach Leaves
- 1 Medium Cucumber, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Small Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 2 Large Oranges, Peeled, Sectioned And Chopped
- 1 pound Cleaned Small Shrimp, Cooked
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces, Toasted
MIX honey, orange juice, mustard and vinegar until well blended; cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
LAYER lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, onions, oranges and shrimp on large serving platter.
SPRINKLE with pecans and drizzle with honey mixture just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Toast Nuts
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread nuts in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 5 to 7 min. or until lightly toasted.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS