Sweet Bbq Chicken Kabobs
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 2 cups Pineapple Chunks (about Half Cored Peeled Pineapple)
- 1 each: Red And Green Peppers, Cut Into Chunks
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, Thawed
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Using eight long wooden skewers, (two, side-by-side, for each kabob) thread chicken alternately with pineapple and peppers onto skewers, to create four kabobs.
MIX barbecue sauce and juice; brush on kabobs.
GRILL kabobs 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Keeping It Safe
If using wooden skewers, wrap ends in foil to prevent burning.
If using metal skewers, use just one metal skewer when assembling each kabob.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS