Country-fried Steaks With Tomato-basil Sauce
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Beef Cubed Steaks
- 1 Egg, Beaten With 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1/2 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz) Diced Tomatoes With Herbs, Undrained
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese, Optional
1. Dip each beef steak into egg, then into crumbs, to coat both sides.
2. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat until hot. Place 2 steaks in skillet; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked through, turning once. Remove. Repeat with remaining oil and steaks.
3. Add tomatoes to skillet; cook and stir 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with steaks. Sprinkle with cheese.