Asian Beef Stir-fry
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total time: 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Instant Brown Rice, Uncooked
- 1 pound Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Frozen Stir-fry Vegetables, Thawed, Drained
- 1/4 cup GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame With Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup Lite Soy Sauce
COOK rice as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add meat and garlic; stir-fry 2 min. Add vegetables, dressing and soy sauce; stir-fry an additional 3 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender and meat is cooked through.
SPOON rice onto serving platter; top with the meat mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS