All-in-one Pork Chop Bake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 (1 and1/2 pounds) Bone-in Pork Chops
- 1 packet SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Pork Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 pound Potatoes (about 2 Medium), Cut Into Thin Wedges
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Coat pork chops with coating mix. Place in foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan.
ADD potatoes; drizzle with dressing.
BAKE 30 min. Top each pork chop with 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce and 1/4 cup cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a green salad and a glass of fat-free milk to round out the meal.
A foil-lined pan not only prevents food from sticking to the pan but it also makes cleanup a breeze.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS