- Philadelphia® 3-step® Pina Colada Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA New York-Style Sour Cream-Topped Cheesecake
- S'more Truffle Pie
- Apple Breakfast Kuchen
- Pasta with Broccoli Pesto
- Rustic Chocolate-Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Prep-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- Moist Tex-Mex Cornbread
Honey-roasted Chicken With Orange-scented Rice
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 Roasting Chicken (4 Pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Honey
- Grated Peel And Juice From 1 Medium Orange, Divided
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, Toasted
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle chicken, both inside and out, with the salt and pepper. Place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
BAKE 20 min. Reduce heat to 350°F. Brush chicken with honey. Bake an additional 50 min. or until chicken is cooked through (180°F), basting occasionally with the pan juices up until the last 10 min. of the baking time. Let stand 10 min. before serving.
MEANWHILE, add enough water to orange juice to measure 2 cups; pour into medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Stir in rice; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 min. Add almonds, cranberries, orange peel and cinnamon; stir. Serve with the chicken.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serving Suggestion Balance this special-occasion entrée with smart side dishes. For example, choose a mixed green salad and a hot cooked vegetable.
Keeping It Safe Never allow cooked chicken to set at room temperature for more than 2 hours. If it is not eaten immediately, cooked chicken should be kept either hot or refrigerated.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS