- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
30 Minutes To Homemade Sure.jell Orange Juice Freezer Jelly
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 24 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 0
- 2 cups Reconstituted Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate Or Fresh Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4-1/2 cups Sugar, Measured Into Separate Bowl
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 box SURE.JELL Fruit Pectin
RINSE clean plastic containers and lids with boiling water. Dry thoroughly. Measure orange and lemon juices into large bowl. Stir in sugar. Let stand 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
MIX water and pectin in small saucepan. Bring to boil on high heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Add to juice mixture; stir 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and no longer grainy. (A few sugar crystals may remain.)
FILL all containers immediately to within 1/2 inch of tops. Wipe off top edges of containers; immediately cover with lids. Let stand at room temperature 24 hours. Jelly is now ready to use. Store in refrigerator up to 3 weeks or freeze extra containers up to 1 year. Thaw in refrigerator before using.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting 1-1/4 cups water and 1 can (6 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate for the 2 cups orange juice.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS