- Cheesy Shells And Green Beans
- Classic Turkey and Cheese Sandwich
- Chicken au Gratin Broccoli Bake
- Classic Tomato Aspic
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Caribbean Chicken Salad
- JELL-O® Pineapple-Apricot Jam
- Marshmallow Truffles
Easy Asian Stir-fry
- Prep Time: 30 minutes, (Marinating time: 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Beef For Stir-fry
- 3/4 cup Stir-fry Sauce, Divided
- 1 pkg (16 oz) Frozen Asian Vegetable Mixture
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seeds, Optional
1. Marinate beef in 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce in refrigerator 30 minutes.
2. Combine vegetables and 1/4 cup water in large nonstick skillet; cook, covered, over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove vegetables; dry skillet.
3. Remove beef; discard marinade. Heat 1 tsp oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry 1/2 of beef and garlic 1 to 2 minutes or until surface of beef is no longer pink; remove. Repeat with remaining oil, beef and garlic.
4. Combine beef, vegetables and 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce in skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.