- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
30 Minutes To Homemade Sure.jell® Raspberry Freezer Jam
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 24 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 0
- 3 cups Prepared Fruit (buy About 3 Pints Fully Ripe Red Raspberries Or Blackberries)
- 5-1/4 cups Sugar, Measured Into Separate Bowl
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 box SURE.JELL Fruit Pectin
RINSE clean plastic containers and lids with boiling water. Dry thoroughly.
CRUSH raspberries thoroughly, one layer at a time. (Press half of pulp through a sieve to remove seeds, if desired.)
Measure exactly 3 cups crushed raspberries into large bowl. Stir in sugar. Let stand 10 min., stirring occasionally.
MIX water and pectin in small saucepan. Bring to boil on high heat, stirring constantly. Continue boiling and stirring 1 min. Add to fruit mixture; stir 3 min.or until sugar is dissolved and no longer grainy. (A few sugar crystals may remain.)
FILL containers immediately to within 1/2 inch of tops. Wipe off top edges of containers; immediately cover with lids. Let stand at room temperature 24 hours. Jam is now ready to use. Store in refrigerator up to 3 weeks or freeze extra containers up to 1 year. Thaw in refrigerator before using.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Measure Precisely
To get exact level cup measures of sugar, spoon into dry metal or plastic measuring cups, then level by scraping excess sugar from top of cup with straight-edged knife.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS