- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Lemony Iced Tea
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 quarts (8 cups) Boiling Water
- 4 Tea Bags
- 1 package (2 quarts) KOOL-AID Sugar Free Lemonade Flavor Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix
POUR boiling water over tea bags in large pitcher; let stand 5 minutes. Remove tea bags; discard.
ADD soft drink mix; stir until dissolved.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until ready to serve. Pour over ice cubes in glasses. Garnish with fresh lemon slices.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Add a fresh mint sprig to each glass.
Prepare as directed, using Country Time Sugar Free Lemonade Flavor Soft Drink Mix or Crystal Light Sugar Free Lemonade Flavor Soft Drink Mix.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS