Beef Taco Wrap
- Prep Time: 20 minutes, (Marinating time: 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Beef Round Tip Steaks, Cut 0.25 Inch To 0.12 Inch Thick
- 1/2 cup Soft Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg (1 to 1-1/4 oz) Taco Seasoning Mix, Divided
- 4 Flour Tortillas (10 Inches)
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- Lettuce, Tomatoes, Ripe Olives
1. Mix cream cheese and 1 tsp seasoning mix; refrigerate.
2. Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1" wide strips. Mix remaining seasoning mix with 1/2 cup water; toss with beef. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
3. Remove beef; discard marinade. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry 1/2 of beef 1 minute or until surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove. Repeat with remaining beef.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture and salsa on tortillas, leaving 1" border. Top with beef and toppings; roll up tightly.