- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Moo Shu Beef
- Prep Time: 30 minutes, (Marinating time – 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Beef Flank Steak Or Boneless Top Sirloin Or Top Round Steak, Cut 0.75 Inch Thick
- 1/2 ounce Dried Shiitake Mushrooms, Optional
- 3 cups Packaged Coleslaw Mix
- 2/3 cups Sliced Green Onions
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch Dissolved In 0.25 Cup Water
- 1/3 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 8 Flour Tortillas (8 Inches), Warmed
- 2 tablespoons Reduced-sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dark Sesame Oil
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1. Soak mushrooms in 1 cup hot water 20 minutes or until softened; drain well. Discard stems; cut caps into thin strips.
2. Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin strips. Stack 3 or 4 strips at a time; cut lengthwise in half. Combine marinade ingredients and 2 Tbsp water; stir in beef. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
3. Remove beef; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry 1/2 of beef 1 to 2 minutes or until surface of beef is no longer pink; remove. (Do not overcook.) Repeat with remaining beef. Combine beef, mushrooms, coleslaw mix, green onions and cornstarch mixture in skillet. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened.
4. Spread hoisin sauce on tortillas. Wrap beef mixture in tortillas.