- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Crystal Light® Calcium Smoothies
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1-1/2 cups Fat-free Milk
- 1 cup Vanilla Low-fat Yogurt
- 1 cup Frozen Whole Strawberries
- 1-1/2 teaspoons CRYSTAL LIGHT Calcium Tangerine Strawberry Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix
PLACE all ingredients in blender; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.SERVE immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For a delicious alternative, prepare as directed using your favorite flavor CRYSTAL LIGHT Calcium Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix.
If not using the remaining drink mix in the tub for additional smoothies, empty remaining contents of tub into large plastic or glass pitcher. Add 1-1/2 qt. (6 cups) cold water; stir until drink mix is dissolved. Serve over ice or refrigerate until ready to serve. Store prepared beverage, covered, in refrigerator.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS