- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minute)
- Serving Size: 6
- 6 tablespoons Ground MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee Or YUBAN Coffee, Any Variety
- 1/2 cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 4-1/2 cups Cold Water
- 3/4 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Chocolate-covered Toffee
PLACE coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker.
POUR topping into empty pot of coffee maker. Prepare coffee with cold water. When brewing is complete, stir until well blended.
TOP each serving with a dollop of the whipped topping and chopped toffee, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
To prepare a single serving of this delectable coffee treat, stir 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Caramel Topping into a hot cup of brewed MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee.
How to Thaw COOL WHIP
Place unopened 8 oz. tub in refrigerator for 4 hours. Do not thaw in microwave.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS