- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Cappuccino Root Beer Float
- Prep Time: 5 Minute (Total Time: 5 Minute)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1envelope GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL Italian Cappuccino
- 1/4 cup Hot Water
- 3/4 cup Carbonated Root Beer Beverage
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
DISSOLVE cappuccino mix in hot water in tall glass.
ADD root beer and ice cream.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Enjoy the tasty medley of flavors in each serving of this cool treat!
Substitute frozen vanilla yogurt for the ice cream.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS