- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
- Prep Time: 45 Minutes (Total Time:2 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 38 Holiday OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Divided
- 1 package (2-layer size) White Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 3 Egg Whites
- 48 Miniature Pretzel Twists
- 4 squares BAKERS Premium White Baking Chocolate, Melted
- Decorations, Such As Red Cinnamon Candies, White Chocolate Chips, Miniature Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips And Holiday Sprinkles
- 1 can (16 ounce) Ready-to-spread Chocolate Frosting
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Coarsely chop 14 of the cookies. Beat cake mix, 1-1/4 cups water, oil and egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened. Beat 2 minutes on high speed. Stir in chopped cookies. Spoon batter into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove from pans. Cool on wire racks.
CUT 2 pieces off each of the remaining 24 cookies to form a "V"-shaped reindeer face. (Save cut-off portions for another use.) Attach 2 pretzel twists to each of the cookies with some of the melted chocolate for the "reindeer's antlers." Decorate the face using red hot candies, chocolate chips and sprinkles, attaching with melted chocolate as needed. Refrigerate until set.
SPREAD the tops of the cupcakes with frosting. Insert a reindeer face into the top of each cupcake.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy one of these Reindeer Cupcakes as a special holiday treat.
Substitute Substitute chocolate cake mix for the white cake mix.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS