Ricotta Cheesecake Tarts
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 3 hours 40 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 container (15 Ounce) POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 teaspoon Grated Lemon Peel
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 12 Ready-to-use Graham Cracker Tart Shells
- 3 Assorted Fruits, (peeled Kiwi Slices, Strawberry Slices, Blueberries And Drained Canned Mandarin Orange Segments)
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Beat cheese, sugar, half-and-half, flour, lemon peel, lemon juice and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed 1 to 2 min. or until well blended. Add eggs; mix well. Pour evenly into tart shells, adding about 1/4 cup of the batter to each shell.
BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool.
REFRIGERATE at least 3 hours or up to 24 hours. Top with fruit. Store leftover tarts in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Ricotta Cheesecake Omit tart shells. Prepare filling as directed; pour into 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.). Bake at 350?F for 45 to 50 min. or until center is almost set. Cool, then refrigerate and top with fruit just before serving as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS