Philadelphia® 3-step® Toffee Crunch Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 50 Minute)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Chocolate-covered English Toffee Bars (1.4 Ounces Each), Chopped (about 1 Cup), Divided
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in 3/4 cup of the chopped toffee bars.
POUR into crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped toffee bars.
BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up Special recipes are fun to eat as part of an annual celebration. Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent dessert at your next family gathering.
Great Substitute For extra chocolate flavor, substitute 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.) for the graham pie crust.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS