Nutter Butter Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 4 hours 45 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 24 NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- 5 tablespoon Butter, Melted
- 1 Package (8 Ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 tub (8 Ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
RUSH cookies in resealable plastic bag with rolling pin or in food processor. Mix cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
MIX cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon into crust. FREEZE 4 hours or overnight until firm. Let stand 30 minutes or until pie can be cut easily. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Great Substitute Substitute 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.) for cookie crumbs and butter.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS