No-bake Cookies 'n Cream Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 9 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Divided
- 1 tub (8 Ounce) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 1 Package (8 Ounce) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, One Third Less Fat Than Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Vanilla Low-fat Yogurt
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
HALVE 4 of the cookies; reserve for garnish. Finely chop remaining cookies; set aside. Remove 1 cup of the whipped topping; store in tightly covered container in refrigerator to use as a garnish.
BEAT Neufchatel cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add yogurt; mix well. Gently stir in the remaining whipped topping and the chopped cookies. Spoon into crust.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm. Top with the reserved whipped topping and cookie halves just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but always take care to choose an appropriate portion.
How To Soften Neufchatel Cheese Place completely unwrapped package of Neufchatel cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of Neufchatel cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS