- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Oreo® Mud Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time 6 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 22 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Finely Crushed (about 2 Cups Crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1 quart Coffee Ice Cream, Softened
- 1 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
MIX cookie crumbs and butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
SPREAD ice cream into crust; top with fudge topping.
FREEZE at least 6 hours or until firm. Store leftover pie in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Substitute Substitute mint chip ice cream for the coffee ice cream.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS