- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
Mile-high Mud Pie
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (Total Time: 2 houres 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 36 FAMOUS Chocolate Wafers, Finely Crushed (about 2 Cups Crumbs)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 3 cups Chocolate Ice Cream, Softened
- 1/2 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
- 3 cups Coffee Ice Cream, Softened
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Mix 1-1/2 cups of the crumbs and the margarine until well blended; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 minutes; cool.
SPREAD chocolate ice cream into prepared crust. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the remaining crumbs; drizzle with topping. Top with coffee ice cream. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
SPRINKLE with remaining crumbs. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before cutting into 12 slices to serve. Top with the whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover pie in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Balance your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent pie after your evening meal.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS