- Chocolate-banana Heaven Cake
- Bistec de Res a la Parrilla y Mazorca de Maíz
- Ambrosia Muffin Cakes
- PLANTERS® Perfect Pecan Pie
- Apple-Pecan Muffins
- Last-Minute Meatball Sandwich
- Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- Easy Bistro Chicken
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total time: 4 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 package (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 tablespoon CRYSTAL LIGHT Lemonade Flavor Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix
- 1/4 cup Cold Fat-free Milk
- 1 tub COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1 Ready-to-use Reduced Fat Graham Cracker Crumb Crust (6 Ounces Or 9 Inches)
BEAT cream cheese and drink mix in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended and smooth. Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with fruit, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Note Place remaining drink mix in glass or plastic pitcher. Add 5 cups cold water; stir to dissolve. Serve over ice.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS