- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Gelatin Poke Cake
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 5 Hour 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 Package (2-layer size) White Cake Mix
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 Package (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, Any Flavor
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 1 tub (8 Ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
PREPARE and bake cake in 13x9-inch baking pan as directed on package. Remove from oven. Cool cake in pan 15 minutes. Pierce cake with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals. MEANWHILE, stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in small bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water; carefully pour over cake. Refrigerate 3 hours. FROST with whipped topping. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Cut into 16 slices. Store leftover cake in the refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Frost this cake with COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping for the same delicious results.
Jazz It Up Serve with fresh fruit.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS