- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Baker's One Bowl Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 3 hour 50 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 4 Square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 2 Package (8 Ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened, Divided
- 1/2 cup Sugar, Divided
- 2 Eggs, Divided
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Microwave chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring every 30 sec. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add 1 pkg. of the cream cheese, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 1 of the eggs; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into crust.
BEAT remaining package of cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, remaining egg and the vanilla in same bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon over chocolate batter. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 20 min. before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Here's a cheesecake to serve on the weekend when special friends come to dinner. Remember to keep tabs on portions of this rich, chocolatey dessert.
Substitute Prepare as directed, using a HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS