Easy Ham & Eggs Benedict
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Mustard
- 2 English Muffin, Split, Toasted
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Thin Sliced Smoked Ham, Warmed
- 4 Large Eggs, Poached
MIX yogurt, mayo and mustard in small saucepan.
COOK on low heat 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
TOP each muffin half with 3 ham slices, 1 egg and 1 Tbsp. of the sauce.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Keeping It Safe
Always serve egg-based dishes, like eggs Benedict, immediately after cooking to prevent bacterial growth.
How to Poach Eggs
Fill large skillet with 1 inch of water; bring to boil. Reduce heat to keep water gently simmering. Break eggs, 1 at a time, into a cup. Holding cup close to water's surface, gently slip eggs into water. Cover and cook 5 min. or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Remove eggs from skillet with slotted spoon. Drain in spoon or on paper towels. Trim any rough edges, if desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS